Moon Rented Miners was founded in 2015, it is one of the best Crypto Mining Companies to provide Cloud Mining services. No hassles with having to deal with physical miners, we help you to release yourself from the noise, heat, and gruelling setup requirements of physical miners, regardless of time and logistic cost. Compared with short-term mining contracts, our no time limitation Hash Rates are very competitive products, Investors can get through a bear market and gain double rewards from the hash rates and coin price surge in the bull market. In 2021, we will bring more awesome cryptocurrency-related financial services to our users, such as aggregate transactions and lending services. Stay tuned!
To finalize the order of the selected plan, you can choose from two payment methods we offer:
- Scan the QR Code
You can scan this code to open the payment in your wallet. Your wallet will lock in with the correct receiving Bitcoin address and sending amount. Then make the payment.
- Send the Payment Manually
You can copy the wallet address displayed in the payment window and process the transfer from your private wallet.
- Scan the QR Code
Cloud mining is usually defined simply as a remote cryptocurrency mining service. This service is provided by hosts (people who own and sell the cloud mining service) who have farms (huge collections of mining rigs, usually held in big, designated facilities). Tech Farm Miners also have a huge mining farm
The minimum amount for withdrawal is 0.0001 BTC
Currently, We use ASICs (Application-specific integrated circuit chips ) hardware for Bitcoin mining which is the industry standard to solve Bitcoin blocks in an efficient manner and high speed.
The following are the advantages of cloud mining services on Moon Rented Miners over buying your own hardware:
- The remote data centers are built in places with the cheapest power. So, it might cost you less in the long term to cloud mine than to pay for the electricity where you live
- Cloud mining is silent, but mining ASICs are very noisy! Because they generate a lot of heat, they typically have a lot of fans running and sound a lot like vacuum cleaners
- With cloud mining, you don’t have to deal with the heat. When you run physical hardware, managing the heat is troublesome. Typically you will need to buy duct fans and blow the heat out the window. These fans also add to the noise and require additional power.
- Cloud mining does not require rewiring your house. To run your own ASIC, you might not have the right kind of power outlet. Many mining ASICs require 220V power outlets. In France, we typically have 110V outlets.
- With cloud mining contracts, you can typically buy hash power in small increments. This allows you to more easily manage your risk. You can invest a very small amount of money and reinvest some of the profits in additional hash power. Being able to buy say $10 to $30 more in hash power is a small risk compared to spending $4000 on an ASIC that may or may not be profitable
Moon Rented Miners a secure Mining Platform and has never been compromised.
Our website security framework with Cloudflare® & Sucuri® & McAfee® SECURE protections.
Our overwhelming majority of funds are stored in offline, cold wallets, and we back up the database once a day.
Kindly chat with a live chat consultant on the website to guide you through.
they would be able to tell you more about how this service works
Our extensive global team of chat agents is capable of providing 24 hours outsourced live chat for you.